Looking for reliable security system installation contract work?
Do you want to work with Australia’s leading security systems franchise chain installing state of the art CCTV systems and Alarm Systems?
Do you want a regular stream of work without the costs of marketing and the issues with inexperienced operators?
Due to the current high demand of our systems we are seeking highly motivated installers with experience in HD analogue technologies, IP systems and Bosch alarm systems.
Or complete the form below to register your interest in working with us.
- Experience in Cat6 and/or COAX cabling
- Security installers licence or willingness to get one
- Open cabling licence for IP and Alarms or restricted for analogue HD or willingness to get one
- ABN and public liability insurance
- Own tools and vehicle, a preference but not essential in some states
- Good communications skills
- Willingness to follow quality control and safety policies
- Willingness to act on behalf and represent OzSpy in a manner that exceeds customer expectation
We will provide uniforms (shirts and vests) , training in our specific brands and support for issues you are unable to resolve.
If you are interested in this opportunity please complete the form below and we will contact you.