4GB Digital Voice Recorder
The 4GB Digital Voice Recorder has a beautiful sleek design but don't let that fool you. Under the hood lies a work horse that can get the job done when you need it.
There are so many features to this voice recorder including phone adapter for recording phone conversations, 4 record modes, 4GB of memory, built-in speaker and much more!
Ideal for recording meetings, listening to MP3's and other sound formats, interviews, writing papers, having fun at parties and much more.
4GB Digital Voice Recorder Record Modes
- SP - for high quality recording voice without distorting.
- LP - for long time recording
- SP VOICE - for high quality recording under voice activated recording
- LP VOICE - for long time recording under voice activated recording
4GB Digital Voice Recorder Specifications
- Memory: 4GB
- Support multiple audio format such as MP1, MP2, MP3, WAV
- LCD display
- Built-in speaker
- Hold key lock: under any mode, enabling the HOLD switch will lock all keys
- Repeating mode(A-B)
- Music playing function
- Different languages
- Recording indication
- Sound control function (VOR) available
- 7 EQ modes: NATURAL, ROCK, POP, CLASSIC, SOFT, JAZZ and DBB (bass)
- Power supply: 2 x AAA battery (not included)
- Battery low power indication
What's in the box
- 1 x 4GB USB Voice Recorder
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x Microphone
- 1 x Audio cable
- 1 x Telephone cable
- 1 x Telephone/recording junction box
Write Your Own Review
For orders that equal a sub total of $150.00 or more, we will ship your order to your home or business FOR FREE, no matter how many items you add to your cart or where you live in Australia (subject to change without notice).
For orders that are under the sub total of $150.00, we will ship your order to your home or business for a flat rate of $9.90 Inc. GST no matter how many items you add to your cart or where you live in Australia (subject to change without notice).
On checkout you will also have the choice to insure your goods for a small additional investment.
We do not deliver outside of Australia nor do we deliver to PO Boxes, however we will ship to your local post office where photo ID will be required to pick up.
95% of orders are processed within 3 working days and in most cases you should expect delivery within 7-10 business days depending on your location.
Orders that required manufacture or modification of an item may require an additional 2-14 business days.
We always do our very best to ship your purchase to you ASAP, but cannot be held responsible for late arrival of orders due to shipping delays. If you chose an item that is not in stock or will be delayed further than our expected delivery time for other reasons we will notify you within 4 business days.