Sweepmaster F2800 PLUS - Professional Counter Surveillance System
The highly respected SweepMaster Plus is a professional, fully integrated portable Counter Surveillance System designed to locate the presence of covert surveillance devices. By using the very latest digital technology with increased ultra high sensitivity across a wide frequency range that ensures detection and location of even the weakest radio, infrared, and LF transmissions such as those used in covert surveillance devices.
LF, HF, VHF, UHF and Microwave transmitters will be detected by the SweepMaster Plus; in fact anything that transmits a radio signal between 0.1 MHz and 8.0 GHz (8000 MHz). Such devices include miniature room transmitters, mains powered transmitters, telephone transmitters, video transmitters, mobile telephones, tracking devices, walkie talkies etc. It can also detect the presence of Mains Carrier/Low Frequency devices and Infrared/Laser emitting devices by using the supplied MCD1 Mains Carrier & IRD1 Infrared Probes.
The SweepMaster Plus also features a digital ‘peak pulse’ detector. This enables it to detect signals from devices that only transmit momentarily and to log the event displaying a flashing LED to notify you that a signal has been detected. Devices that transmit momentarily include vehicle trackers, GSM devices (SMS text messages), or ‘Burst’ transmitters that accumulate information and transmit it in short ‘bursts’ in an effort to avoid detection.
As well as locating signals swiftly and easily, the SweepMaster Plus will display the frequency of the signal detected up to 2800 Mhz. This valuable feature enables the user to quickly verify whether the detected signal is from a genuine innocent radio device or something more suspicious. It will also analyse received signals to help distinguish between Analogue and Digital types.
The SweepMaster Plus also features a telephone interface so it can be connected directly to a telephone line to check for the presence of radio transmitting devices or other types of hard-wired listening devices attached to the line such as infinity bugs.
Sweepmaster F2800 Features
- Very comprehensive radio frequency scanning system
- Includes 4 different types of antenna/probe giving detailed environment analysis
- Wide frequency response detection range - up to 8 GHz (8000 MHz)
- Handheld sensitive scanning antenna wand with whip antenna
- MCD1 Mains carrier / LF detector probe (for very low frequency and mains carrier bug)
- IRD1 infrared / laser detector probe (to detect specialist laser and infrared bugging systems
- Digital and analogue signal detection with indicator
- Telephone analyser (RF and AF modes) - Telephone connection cables x 2
- Custom backlit LCD display - Audible signal strength 'beep'
- Digital 'burst' signal detection - LED indicator
- Internal Li-ion rechargeable battery pack - 8 hours use after a full charge
- Supplied in hard protective ‘Storm’ case and soft carry case with shoulder strap (when in use) and a set of earphones
- Antenna Wand with Whip Antenna
- Telephone Connection Cables
- 10V DC Charger
- Soft Protective Carry Case
- Shoulder Strap
- Protective ''Storm'' Carry Case
As this product may be ordered specifically for you, a refund is not possible if you change your mind.
Write Your Own Review
For orders that equal a sub total of $150.00 or more, we will ship your order to your home or business FOR FREE, no matter how many items you add to your cart or where you live in Australia (subject to change without notice).
For orders that are under the sub total of $150.00, we will ship your order to your home or business for a flat rate of $9.90 Inc. GST no matter how many items you add to your cart or where you live in Australia (subject to change without notice).
On checkout you will also have the choice to insure your goods for a small additional investment.
We do not deliver outside of Australia nor do we deliver to PO Boxes, however we will ship to your local post office where photo ID will be required to pick up.
95% of orders are processed within 3 working days and in most cases you should expect delivery within 7-10 business days depending on your location.
Orders that required manufacture or modification of an item may require an additional 2-14 business days.
We always do our very best to ship your purchase to you ASAP, but cannot be held responsible for late arrival of orders due to shipping delays. If you chose an item that is not in stock or will be delayed further than our expected delivery time for other reasons we will notify you within 4 business days.