Vortex Razor HD 8x42 Binoculars
Now is your chance to grab your very own Vortex Razor HD 8x42 Binoculars. Reach for the pinnacle of high-performance optics with the Razor HD which have been completely redesigned. A touch of the super smooth focus wheel brings your imagery into focus as you scan the horizon.
These Vortex Razor HD 8x42 Binoculars use fully hand-selected prisms and premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass. You'll experience the ultimate in resolution and colour fidelity which is astonishing, and the crisp images captured in the critical low light of dawn and dusk. With the sleek, well-balanced Razor HD binoculars in your hand, you'll have the very best.
Take these binoculars anywhere including the beach, security, hiking, concerts, sporting events, camping, boating and wherever you need close up imagery.
- HD Lens Elements: Premium (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and colour fidelity, resulting in High Definition images
- XR Lens Coatings: Vortex proprietary XR anti-reflective coatings, fully multi-coated on all air-to-glass lens surfaces, increase light transmission for maximum brightness
- Phase Correction: Used on roof prism models only - coating enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prisms: Valued for greater durability and a more compact size. Ergonomic open-hinge design.
- Magnesium Chassis: Decreases weight and increases strength
- Waterproof: Optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the binocular
- Fog-proof: Argon gas purging guarantees superior fog-proof and waterproof performance
- Rubber Armour: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Multi-Position Eyecups: Twist up and down to precise, intermediate settings to maximize custom fit for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- Centre Focus Wheel: Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time
- Locking Diopter: Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on the centre focus dial
- Tripod Adaptable: Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
Vortex Razor HD 8x42 Binoculars Specifications
- Magnification: 8 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42mm
- Eye Relief: 19 mm
- Exit Pupil: 5.3 mm
- Angular Field Of View: 7.9 degrees
- Close Focus: 2.4 meters
- Interpupillary Distance: 54-75mm
- Weight: 686 grams
Covered by the Australian Vortex VIP Warranty
Our warranty is about you, not us. It's about taking care of you after the sale. The VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customers. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective at no charge to you other then return post from you to us. It doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to.
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
The VIP warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product.
For orders that equal a sub total of $150.00 or more, we will ship your order to your home or business FOR FREE, no matter how many items you add to your cart or where you live in Australia (subject to change without notice).
For orders that are under the sub total of $150.00, we will ship your order to your home or business for a flat rate of $9.90 Inc. GST no matter how many items you add to your cart or where you live in Australia (subject to change without notice).
On checkout you will also have the choice to insure your goods for a small additional investment.
We do not deliver outside of Australia nor do we deliver to PO Boxes, however we will ship to your local post office where photo ID will be required to pick up.
95% of orders are processed within 3 working days and in most cases you should expect delivery within 7-10 business days depending on your location.
Orders that required manufacture or modification of an item may require an additional 2-14 business days.
We always do our very best to ship your purchase to you ASAP, but cannot be held responsible for late arrival of orders due to shipping delays. If you chose an item that is not in stock or will be delayed further than our expected delivery time for other reasons we will notify you within 4 business days.