Vortex Diamondback 8x32 Binoculars
The Vortex Diamondback 8x32 Binoculars feature fully multi-coated lenses, phase correction and multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces. In addition, these binoculars are waterproof, dust-proof and fog-proof and housed in armoured rubber which provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
Whether your in the sandy Aussie deserts or the snowy mountains, sporting events or concerts, boating, camping or fishing, these binoculars are up to any challenge.
Vortex Diamondback 8x32 Binoculars Features
- Multi-Position Eye-cups: Twist up and down to precise, intermediate settings to maximize custom fit for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Centre Focus Wheel - Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time
- Right Eye Diopter - Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on the right eyepiece
- Tripod Adaptable - Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount. Adapter sold separately
- Vortex VIP Lifetime Warranty - Unlimited Lifetime Warranty that is fully transferable with no receipt required.
Vortex Diamondback 8x32 Binoculars Specifications
- Magnification: 8 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 32 mm
- Eye Relief: 12 mm
- Exit Pupil: 4 mm
- Linear Field of View: 420 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field Of View: 8 degrees
- Close Focus: 5.3 feet
- Interpupillary Distance: 58-74 mm
Write Your Own Review
For orders that equal a sub total of $150.00 or more, we will ship your order to your home or business FOR FREE, no matter how many items you add to your cart or where you live in Australia (subject to change without notice).
For orders that are under the sub total of $150.00, we will ship your order to your home or business for a flat rate of $9.90 Inc. GST no matter how many items you add to your cart or where you live in Australia (subject to change without notice).
On checkout you will also have the choice to insure your goods for a small additional investment.
We do not deliver outside of Australia nor do we deliver to PO Boxes, however we will ship to your local post office where photo ID will be required to pick up.
95% of orders are processed within 3 working days and in most cases you should expect delivery within 7-10 business days depending on your location.
Orders that required manufacture or modification of an item may require an additional 2-14 business days.
We always do our very best to ship your purchase to you ASAP, but cannot be held responsible for late arrival of orders due to shipping delays. If you chose an item that is not in stock or will be delayed further than our expected delivery time for other reasons we will notify you within 4 business days.