Vortex Diamondback 8x28 Binoculars
The Vortex Diamondback 8x28 Binoculars boast superior quality and high-performance optics for a surprisingly affordable price. The binoculars incorporate smooth focusing so you can hone in your subject easily.
BaK-4 prisms provide sharp images from one edge of the broad viewing field to the other and complete waterproof protection keeps dust and water out of the optical system with tight O-ring seals.
Fully multi-coated optics increase light transmission for higher image quality in all lighting conditions.
Whether your adventure takes you across rocky, sandy terrain, or into the high timber of the mountains, you can trust the rock-solid performance of the Diamondback binoculars.
Complete fog-proof internal lenses with argon-purged optics presents clear views in spite of sudden temperature changes.
Argon gas purging
- Argon gas does not absorb or react chemically with water.
- Argon gas eliminates internal fogging.
- Argon gas maintains its protective properties over a wider temperature range.
- Argon gas does not diffuse as quickly as other elements, extending the service life of the optics longer.
Vortex Diamondback 8x28 Binoculars Features
- Complete waterproof protection keeps dust and water out of the optical system with tight O-ring seals.
- Complete fog-proofing of internal lenses with argon-purged optics presents clear views in spite of sudden temperature changes.
- Diamond checker pattern in protective rubber armour provides a solid-grip surface.
Included with the Vortex Diamondback 8x28 Binoculars
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Comfort neck strap
- Deluxe padded carry case
- Vortex VIP Lifetime Warranty - Unlimited Lifetime Warranty that is fully transferable with no receipt required
Write Your Own Review
For orders that equal a sub total of $150.00 or more, we will ship your order to your home or business FOR FREE, no matter how many items you add to your cart or where you live in Australia (subject to change without notice).
For orders that are under the sub total of $150.00, we will ship your order to your home or business for a flat rate of $9.90 Inc. GST no matter how many items you add to your cart or where you live in Australia (subject to change without notice).
On checkout you will also have the choice to insure your goods for a small additional investment.
We do not deliver outside of Australia nor do we deliver to PO Boxes, however we will ship to your local post office where photo ID will be required to pick up.
95% of orders are processed within 3 working days and in most cases you should expect delivery within 7-10 business days depending on your location.
Orders that required manufacture or modification of an item may require an additional 2-14 business days.
We always do our very best to ship your purchase to you ASAP, but cannot be held responsible for late arrival of orders due to shipping delays. If you chose an item that is not in stock or will be delayed further than our expected delivery time for other reasons we will notify you within 4 business days.