Spy Bug 600m Audio Transmitter
With this powerful and super sensitive Listening bug you can hide it almost anywhere, coupled with a super sensitive microphone and a transmitting distance of 600 metres. The unit is tuned transmission frequency between 86 – 96 MHz on the FM band. It is quite stable allowing for strategic positioning in a room for monitoring. It has a 120cm wire antenna which will allow the bug to transmit up to 600m. Only requiring 1x 9v snap on battery lasting 40 hours the set up is fast and easy. This bug is made in Australia .
Specifications For The Spy Bug 600m
- Size: 30 (L) x 26 (W) x 15 (H) mm.
- Audio Transmission up to 600m
- Approx 40 hours continuous Transmission
- Frequency between 86 to 96 MHz
Uses For The Spy Bug 600m Audio Transmitter
- Great baby monitor
- Home security device, etc.
- Ideal for surveillance, communications, anti-theft
- Wildlife watching
- And much much more
OzSpy has this range built to our requirements and as opposed to cheap imitations this range has a unique secondary circuit to combat drift and enhance performance.