This professional grade RF bug detector will locate any covert device transmitting between 0 – 7.2 GHz, whether a WiFi camera or GPS tracking device. Protect your privacy with this feature packed bug finder, boasting everything from vibration alerting to digital burst transmission detection.
The PRO-SL8 is an compact pocket wideband bug detector that features a 0 – 8 GHz frequency detection range with an ultra high sensitivity, and its also incredibly easy to operate. Simply switch the unit on and the scanning sensors will detect and show findings on the in-built OLED display.
The PRO-SL8 is designed to detect and locate signals from the very latest covert listening, tracking, cellular, and video devices that may invade your privacy. With a completely new hardware design the SL8 has unrivalled sensitivity for its size and can display detected frequencies up to 6 GHz. The frequency of the detected signal can be seen simultaneously and the Burst Detect feature ensures short bursts such as those from GPS trackers or other burst devices will not be unnoticed.
The PRO-SL8 also features audio demodulation to allow the user to listen to any detected signals using the supplied earphones. For ultimate durability, the unit is housed in a machined aircraft grade aluminium enclosure.
The unit incorporates an 20-segment LED bar-graph display which indicates a potential hidden transmitters signal strength and then omits an audio tone – thus enabling you to pinpoint the bug. Its also possible to use the device in an inside jacket pocket in vibration mode so not to alerts others.
A low battery indicator will alert you to ensure that you are never searching for bugs without maximum performance.
The detector can be used to scan a room before sensitive meetings or check for unauthorised equipment that may be secreted within offices, prisons or hospitals for example.
The PRO-SL8 is designed and manufactured in the UK to the highest specification and is enclosed in a machined aircraft grade aluminium enclosure. It uses an integral Lithium-polymer battery pack and is supplied with an international charger.
The complete system is supplied in a protective plastic carry case for protection and portability.
- Compact and pocket-sized bug detector
- Ultra wide frequency response 0-8 GHz
- Built-in frequency counter 0-6 GHz
- Ultra sensitive – can detect signals up to 10 meters
- Digital ‘burst’ signal detect for GPS trackers etc
- OLED display for superior clarity in all light conditions
- Auto demodulation – listen to detected signals through earphones
- Silent, vibrate and beep modes for signal strengh
- 20 segment bar-graph display
- Detects both digital and analogue signals
- Digital signal ‘burst’ detection for GPS trackers etc
- Audio demodulation
- Silent vibrate & beep modes
- Flexible Multiband whip antenna
- Internal Li-Ion battery pack with mains charger
- 5 V DC charger – 110 V – 240 V AC input (auto switching) with international adapters
- Machined aluminum enclosure for ultimate durability
- Dimensions – 126 x 65 x 25 mm
- Weight – 200 g (main unit)
- Operation time – six (6) hours
- Charging time – four (4) hours
- Smart presentation plastic carry case