High Sensitivity 0-10 GHz Bug Detector with memory function
This is a special order, please allow 14 days for delivery
The DJJ-PRO-W10GX is a pocket wideband bug detector is designed to detect and locate signals from the very latest covert listening, tracking, cellular, and video devices. With a completely new hardware design the PRO-W10GX packs new features that have never been seen before in a handheld RF detector.
It features a 0–10 Ghz RF frequency range with unrivalled sensitivity particularly at higher frequencies for the growing threat from the latest super high frequency devices. A new intelligent frequency-counter design has been implemented that can now display most digital frequencies as well as analogue signals up to an unprecedented 6 GHz.
Detected signal strength is shown on a 20 element bargraph, enabling the user to locate the precise source of any detected signal. The frequency of the detected signal can be seen simultaneously and the new ‘Livescan’ software shows the detected live signal pattern graphically to help identify the signal type. This can be particularly useful when searching for pulsing or burst devices such as GPS trackers.
- Wideband RF Detector
- Frequency Counter
- Digital Burst Pulse Detect
- Memory Function
- Audio Demodulation
- Internal Lithium Battery Pack
- Machined Aluminium Enclosure
- Heavy Duty Military Standard Carry Case
The DJJ-PRO-W10GX features a 1000 Event Memory Log that stores all detected signal data including any short Burst transmissions, their frequency, duration and signal strength. These are shown in an easy to read list format for the user to scroll through. If required the user can switch to Live Graph Mode where up to one hour of detected signal and frequency data is recorded and plotted on a graph. These memory functions ensure the user does not miss any detected events and are invaluable for helping the user determine exactly what type of signal has being detected.
Signal strength can be monitored used in audible ‘Beep’ Mode or Silent Vibrate Mode for discreet or concealed use. Detected signals can be listened to via the built in speaker using the Audio Demodulation feature, useful when detecting conventional analogue bugging devices that contain microphones.
- Ultra sensitive, wide frequency response 0 – 10 GHz with improved top end performance
- Detects the very latest covert listening, tracking, cellular, and video devices
- Frequency Counter 0-6 GHz for analogue and digital signals
- ‘Livescan’ feature shows live detected signal trace
- 1000 Event Memory Log records all detected Burst signals & frequencies
- 2.5 inch Colour TFT display
- Two antennae supplied – High Gain Directional antenna and standard Whip antenna
- Detects Digital & Analogue signals
- Audio Demodulation through built in speaker