inReach SE Satellite Communicator
The new inReach SE Satellite Communicator is a satellite-based two-way communications device that allows the user to both send and receive text messages or emails of up to 160 characters anywhere on the planet.
The device allows others to track your whereabouts via a private MapShare web page, while it can also be linked to the user's Facebook and Twitter accounts for extra functionality.
The inReach SE also has an SOS function to alert emergency services if you need assistance in a life-threatening situation. The inReach SE can be paired with a smartphone or tablet to turn it into a GPS navigator allowing the user to monitor their progress on a map.
inReach SE Satellite Communicator Features
- Send and receive free-form, 160-character text messages outside of mobile phone range
- Trigger an SOS and interact back and forth with GEOS, Pivotel's 24/7 search and rescue monitoring centre
- Turn on tracking to share and view GPS coordinates
- Colour screen and virtual keyboard with predictive text
- Intuitive LED indicator for satellite availability
- Audible message notifications
- Post to social media
- Designed for maximum durability in harsh environments (waterproof, dustproof, & impact-resistant)
- Long-lasting internal rechargeable lithium battery for ultimate convenience and portability. 100 hours of battery life in 10 minute tracking mode with a clear view to the sky
- Built on award- winning inReach technology.
inReach SE Satellite Communicator Specifications
- Waterproof and dustproof (IPX7 - withstands incidental water exposure of up to metre for 30 minutes)
- Impact resistant (meets Mil-STD-810G for Shock)
- Made for iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 3rd and 4th generation, iPad 2, iPad, iPad mini and iPod touch 3rd, 4th and 5th generation. Android 2.2 and later
- Operating temperature: -20 C to +60 C
- Storage temperature: -40 C to +85 C
- Internal lithium polymer
- Battery life (sending one track point every 10 minutes): 100 hours with internal lithium polymer battery.
How much does the inReach SE Satellite Communicator cost to run?
The inReach SE Satellite Communicator needs to be connected to the network. You can do this via the documentation that will be supplied to you on purchase.
Activation and Plan Pricing
- $29.95 activation fee
- Plans start from $16.95 per month.
Write Your Own Review
For orders that equal a sub total of $150.00 or more, we will ship your order to your home or business FOR FREE, no matter how many items you add to your cart or where you live in Australia (subject to change without notice).
For orders that are under the sub total of $150.00, we will ship your order to your home or business for a flat rate of $9.90 Inc. GST no matter how many items you add to your cart or where you live in Australia (subject to change without notice).
On checkout you will also have the choice to insure your goods for a small additional investment.
We do not deliver outside of Australia nor do we deliver to PO Boxes, however we will ship to your local post office where photo ID will be required to pick up.
95% of orders are processed within 3 working days and in most cases you should expect delivery within 7-10 business days depending on your location.
Orders that required manufacture or modification of an item may require an additional 2-14 business days.
We always do our very best to ship your purchase to you ASAP, but cannot be held responsible for late arrival of orders due to shipping delays. If you chose an item that is not in stock or will be delayed further than our expected delivery time for other reasons we will notify you within 4 business days.