RC-SLEEPER REMOTE CONTROL LISTENING DEVICE
Since its sensational debut, our first remote controllable listening device transmitter the RC-Sleeper has been very popular and why not with great features with its Remote Control function not only saves battery life but it also has lot less chance of being found by Bug Detectors when turned it is turned off.
To operate this smart listening device you simply hold down the button on the receiver for 5 seconds and it will remotely turn the bug on, to turn off simply repeat the same procedure and the bug is then in sleep mode which stops it from being detected and also saves the battery .
- Long battery life. In stand-by mode, battery lasts 1000h.
- Power switch remotely controllable. You can control ON/OFF of RCS-50 by RCS-20T. Controllable range is nearly 100m
- Original code between RCS-50 (tarnsmitter) and RCS-20T (remote controler) avoid interference with the other unit if someone use it in the same area
- Bug Detectors can not detect sleeping transmitter
RC-SLEEPER (RCS-50) (RCS-20T)
- Size (RCS-50) 67 x 21 x 70 (73)mm (RCS-20T) 42.5 x 21 x 112 (120) mm
- Weight (RCS-50) 162g (with alkaline batteries) (RCS-20T) 162g (with alkaline batteries)
- Antenna (RCS-50) Ø3 x 220mm, 3g (RCS-20T) Rod antenna 20mm (shortened) - 460mm
- Power Supply (RCS-50) "006P" (6F22/6LR61) 9V battery x 1 (RCS-20T) "006P" (6F22/6LR61) 9V battery x 1
- Battery Life (RCS-50) Approx. 62h (6LR61, continuous transmission) / Approx. 1000h (stand-by mode, no transmission) (RCS-20T) Approx. 11h (6LR61, continuous transmission)
- Available Channels (RCS-50) UHF-A, UHF-B
- Mic. Effective Range 15m from centre
- Average Transmitting Range Cities - Suburbs / At line of sight) (RCS-50) 100-200m (RCS-20T) 50-100m
- Output Power (RCS-50) 10mW
Write Your Own Review
For orders that equal a sub total of $150.00 or more, we will ship your order to your home or business FOR FREE, no matter how many items you add to your cart or where you live in Australia (subject to change without notice).
For orders that are under the sub total of $150.00, we will ship your order to your home or business for a flat rate of $9.90 Inc. GST no matter how many items you add to your cart or where you live in Australia (subject to change without notice).
On checkout you will also have the choice to insure your goods for a small additional investment.
We do not deliver outside of Australia nor do we deliver to PO Boxes, however we will ship to your local post office where photo ID will be required to pick up.
95% of orders are processed within 3 working days and in most cases you should expect delivery within 7-10 business days depending on your location.
Orders that required manufacture or modification of an item may require 2-14 business days.
We always do our very best to ship your purchase to you ASAP, but cannot be held responsible for late arrival of orders due to shipping delays. If you chose an item that is not in stock or will be delayed further than our expected delivery time for other reasons we will notify you within 4 business days.