8GB Digital Voice Recorder
The 8GB Digital Voice Recorder has a modern design and is ready to get to work when you are.
Perfect for meetings, lectures, phone conversations, interviews, taking notes, or collecting evidence. You can also use it as an MP3 player!
This 8GB voice recorder is absolutely packed with features including voice activation (starts when sound is detected, pauses when there is no sound), phone adapter for listening to phone conversations, 4 record modes, heaps of EQ settings and more.
8GB Digital Voice Recorder Record Modes
- SP - for high quality recording voice without distorting.
- LP - for long time recording
- SP VOICE - for high quality recording under voice activated recording
- LP VOICE - for long time recording under voice activated recording
8GB Digital Voice Recorder Specifications
- Internal Memory: 8GB
- LCD display
- Built-in speaker
- Music playing function
- 5 seconds pre-recording
- Circulatory function
- Delete function
- Different languages
- Recording indication
- Sound control function (VOR) available
- 7EQ modes: NATURAL, ROCK, POP, CLASSOL, SOFT, JAZZ and DBB
- Low battery power indicator
- Built-in Lithium battery, rechargeable, saving your money and worry and protecting the environment
- Working temperature: 0~40ºC
What's in the box
- 1 x 8GB USB Voice Recorder
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x Microphone
- 1 x Audio cable
- 1 x Telephone cable
- 1 x Telephone/recording junction box
Write Your Own Review
For orders that equal a sub total of $150.00 or more, we will ship your order to your home or business FOR FREE, no matter how many items you add to your cart or where you live in Australia (subject to change without notice).
For orders that are under the sub total of $150.00, we will ship your order to your home or business for a flat rate of $9.90 Inc. GST no matter how many items you add to your cart or where you live in Australia (subject to change without notice).
On checkout you will also have the choice to insure your goods for a small additional investment.
We do not deliver outside of Australia nor do we deliver to PO Boxes, however we will ship to your local post office where photo ID will be required to pick up.
95% of orders are processed within 3 working days and in most cases you should expect delivery within 7-10 business days depending on your location.
Orders that required manufacture or modification of an item may require 2-14 business days.
We always do our very best to ship your purchase to you ASAP, but cannot be held responsible for late arrival of orders due to shipping delays. If you chose an item that is not in stock or will be delayed further than our expected delivery time for other reasons we will notify you within 4 business days.