WiFi Remote Wireless IP Hidden Camera
The smallest wireless IP hidden pinhole camera available to date. The Ai-Ball is a surprisingly compact wireless IP camera that you can install anywhere to record audio video images. It has a built-in wireless network interface that allows streaming of the video images directly into your iPhone, Android phone, or laptop. This feature is very useful to people who need to monitor their place even when they are away.
The Ai-Ball is powered by the extra small CR2 battery making it one of the smallest IP camera sold today. You can install it in any convenient location, or carry it around on your keychain. The camera is supported by different applications compatible with your mobile phone and computer. Easily record and access videos remotely by incorporating the Ai-Ball into your existing WAN installation. Very easy to install and configure.
The Ai-Ball is supported by various mobile and PC applications that enhance and expand your experience (including some iPhone ® apps). Stream or record your videos from a remote location even when you are far away from your Ai-Ball (even while overseas) using its infrastructure WAN mode.
Ai-Ball cradle and power supply is also available for a more permanent setup instead of using battery power.
Battery use time: 1.5 hours
WiFi Remote Wireless IP Hidden Camera Is Ideal For
- Keeping an eye on your home
- Watching over staff while you are not there
- Checking on your pets while you are at work or on holiday
- Making sure the housekeeper or babysitter are doing the right thing
WiFi Remote Wireless IP Hidden Camera Specification:
- VGA 640x480, QVGA 320x240, QQVGA 160x120, up to 30fps
- View Angle: 60 degree
- Focusing: 200mm to Infinity
- Video Recorder: Motion JPEG
- Typical bit rate:
- (VGA): standard (2500 kbps), high (1600 kbps)
- (QVGA): standard (1100 kbps), high (800 kbps)
- (QQVGA): standard (600 kbps), high (400 kbps)
- Video Snapshot: JPEG
- Wireless Interface: IEEE 802.11b/g 2.4GHz ISM Band
- Wireless Security: WEP 64/128, WPA, WPA2
- Wireless Range: Infrastructure: 20m (Typical), Adhoc: 7.5m (Typical)
- Wireless performance*
- Infrastructure: 54Mbps, max. connection rate, Adhoc: 11Mbps, max. connection rate
(Note: Wireless performance varies with distance and access point usage.)
- Antenna - Single, internal
- Dimension / Weight 30mm(Diameter) x 35mm(L) / 100g
- Power Supply / Consumption
- Battery operated
- Voltage: 3.0V
- Power: 750mAH (CR2)
- Current consumption: 320mA (typical); 350mA (maximum)
- Battery use time: 1.5 hours
|Battery Life||1 .5 hours|
|Power Consumption||320mA Typical|
|Audio Range||7 metres|
|Dimmensions||30 x 35 mm|
|Video Resolution||640 x 480|
Write Your Own Review
For orders that equal a sub total of $150.00 or more, we will ship your order to your home or business FOR FREE, no matter how many items you add to your cart or where you live in Australia (subject to change without notice).
For orders that are under the sub total of $150.00, we will ship your order to your home or business for a flat rate of $9.90 Inc. GST no matter how many items you add to your cart or where you live in Australia (subject to change without notice).
On checkout you will also have the choice to insure your goods for a small additional investment.
We do not deliver outside of Australia nor do we deliver to PO Boxes, however we will ship to your local post office where photo ID will be required to pick up.
95% of orders are processed within 3 working days and in most cases you should expect delivery within 7-10 business days depending on your location.
Orders that required manufacture or modification of an item may require 2-14 business days.
We always do our very best to ship your purchase to you ASAP, but cannot be held responsible for late arrival of orders due to shipping delays. If you chose an item that is not in stock or will be delayed further than our expected delivery time for other reasons we will notify you within 4 business days.