Fast Radio Scanner - Memory Radio Analyzer DEMRA-5Q
The new DEMRA-5Q is a system version of a special receiver DEMRA-5, an advanced automatic radio scanner suited for instant detection of various types of radio bugs in the frequency range 34–5900MHz. Comparing with older, very popular versions, the Memory Radio Analyzer has higher sensitivity on the highest frequencies, extended frequency range, improved pulse and digital signal detection, possibility of the alarm sensitivity adjustment from the setting menu, correction of DECT systems and particularly much higher false alarm resistance.
The basis of the system is the radio spectrum memory combined with an ultra fast scanning. The whole frequency range is scanned every ten seconds and the currently received signals are compared with the initially stored clean background spectrum. The presence of a new signal activates a three level alarm output. All new signals with frequency, time and a statistic information are stored in an independent alarm memory.
This Fast Radio Scanner allows you to automatically acquire audio records of new signals which have been causing alarms. Recorded audio samples together with the stored statistic information are reliably indicating if the object was attacked by RF eavesdropping.
The Fast Radio Scanner can be used as a part of the QM-5000 bus system. QM-5000 allows parallel connection of up to 128 DEMRA-5Q devices within an object network. The bus system allows full remote control of each device, and additionally it contains numerous additional features like spectrum analysis in the range of 34–5900MHz, audio analysis, background statistic, new signal statistic, automatic audio sampling, frequency and spectrum records, selective statistic, system statistic etc. QM-5000 is not only a comprehensive solution for object permanent protection, but also a very effective tool for electronic countermeasures specialists since it gives a clear graphical picture of the current RF signals. By using QM-5000, you can detect and record even such dangerous systems like spread spectrum, or modified WiFi, DECT, GSM, UMTS etc.
Basic user parameters of Fast Radio Scanner - Memory Radio Analyzer DEMRA-5Q
- Fast and detailed radio spectrum analysis
- Detection and localization of RF listening devices
- Selective analysis of radio signals
- Permanent protection based on ultra fast comparison of "clean" spectrum with actual signals
- Optical and acoustic indication of dangerous signals
- Memory of 100 alarm signals with time and statistic information
- Easy optimization of background spectrum based on a long time analysis
- User friendly controls, protected against unauthorized manipulation
- Designed both for specialists and for direct VIP usage
Fast Radio Scanner - Memory Radio Analyzer DEMRA-5Q
Permanent protection and audio recording
- Automatic audio recording of alarm signals, enhanced permanent protection
- Adjustable length of audio samples
- Easy separation of false alarms and real bug signals
- Analysis of alarm records at any time after an event or VIP meeting
- Optimization of the background spectrum based on long time spectrum monitoring
Fast Radio Scanner - Memory Radio Analyzer DEMRA-5Q Specifications
- Frequency range: 34 - 5900 MHz
- Sensitivity for S/N=10dB: 34-2200 MHz 20–50uV, 2200–5900 MHz 50–1000 uV
- Demodulation: WBFM, NBFM, AM
- Bandwidth: 500 kHz
- LCD display: 2x16 character alphanumeric
- S-meter dynamic range: 73dB
- Signal strength measurement: 40 level LCD bar
- Distance measurement for 1 mW source: 1–50 meters
- Battery backup of background spectrum and new signal memory
- Background memory: 512 multifrequency channels
- New (alarm) signal memory: 100 re-writable channels
- ID codes against unauthorised use: 65536
- Fine tuning: +/- 1 multifrequency channel
- Automatic scan cycle duration: 10 sec/cycle
- Frequency measurement: 34–4000MHz, resolution 0.1MHz
- Optical and acoustic alarm output
- Pre-alarm period: one scan cycle 10 sec.
- Alarm delay: adjustable 1–40 minutes of new signal activity
- Common alarm time information: max. 100 hours
- Time information about specific signals: sum, last appearance, max. 45 days
- Remote & system audio output: 1.4Vpp for SCAN-R or QM-5000
- External audio recorder, period of automatic alarm signal audio sampling: 1–60 sec
- System bus: RS485, max. 128 devices, bus up to 1200m
- Adjustable audio output, internal loudspeaker, external earphone
- Power: 9V internal NiCd accumulator or 6F22 battery
- Current consumption: SCAN 30mA, OFF below 0,7uA
- Low battery indicator: below 7V, automatic switch off below 6.5 V
- External power and charging: 12–25V DC, automatic re-start after power drop out
- Built-in telescopic antenna
- Size: 136 x 49 x 137mm
- Weight: 620gm incl. battery
As this product may be ordered specifically for you, a refund is not possible if you change your mind.
Write Your Own Review
For orders that equal a sub total of $150.00 or more, we will ship your order to your home or business FOR FREE, no matter how many items you add to your cart or where you live in Australia (subject to change without notice).
For orders that are under the sub total of $150.00, we will ship your order to your home or business for a flat rate of $9.90 Inc. GST no matter how many items you add to your cart or where you live in Australia (subject to change without notice).
On checkout you will also have the choice to insure your goods for a small additional investment.
We do not deliver outside of Australia nor do we deliver to PO Boxes, however we will ship to your local post office where photo ID will be required to pick up.
95% of orders are processed within 3 working days and in most cases you should expect delivery within 7-10 business days depending on your location.
Orders that required manufacture or modification of an item may require 2-14 business days.
We always do our very best to ship your purchase to you ASAP, but cannot be held responsible for late arrival of orders due to shipping delays. If you chose an item that is not in stock or will be delayed further than our expected delivery time for other reasons we will notify you within 4 business days.