Green Board Surge Protector with 8 Power Outlets
Free connected equipment warranty up to $200,000.
The Green Board from THOR Technologies is designed to save power to devices that are in standby but still using power. The unique remote switch (Bank 2) allows 4 outlets on the remote bank to be completely turned off. The other 4 outlets (Bank 1) remain on for devices like pay TV decoders or any recording device that needs to be on permanently so as to perform time related tasks such as recording.
The remote switch has an extra long cable to connect into the side of the board ensuring there is ample lead for even the largest systems. The cable ensures there is power for the USB chargers as well as allowing the operator to easily switch the remote power saving bank "on" or "off" easily. No need to worry about replacing batteries either.
Green Board Surge Protector with 8 Power Outlets Features
- Save Standby Power and Electricity with a flick of a switch
- Simple - no batteries, no setup, just plug in remote switch to side of board (near logo) and all ready to go
- Bonus - 2 x USB chargers built into remote switch
- Cascade Filter Technology for crisper brighter picture & crystal clear sound
- Two isolated surge protected banks with extra spacing for large adapters
- Bank 1 = 4 outlet Bank 2 = 4 outlets
- 8 Outlets - all in the one compact board
- Data & Aerial Protection With Cable TV connection
- Fibre Optic And Broadband Compatible
- Multiple Application Identity Tags
- 6 Year Free Replacement Warranty
- Designed and Engineered in Australia
- 100% Australian Owned And Compliant
Green Board Surge Protector with 8 Power Outlets Specs
- LED control resistors
- Toroidal coils for maximum filtration
- AV/TV protected outlets - Now with BOTH dedicated Co-Ax and F-Type aerial protection. RJ 45 Data Protection - 1 line in, 2 lines out. For standard 75 Ohm Co-ax cables.
- Extra large metal oxide protection varistors
- Safety fuses
- Protection on all 3 conductors (Active, Neutral and Earth)
- Polyester Film Capacitors to Prevent inter-circuit interference (EMF, EMI and RFI).
- Safety Bleeder Resistor
- High Voltage Diodes
- Ultra Fast DC Protection Circuit
- Resettable safety 10 amp circuit breaker
Write Your Own Review
For orders that equal a sub total of $150.00 or more, we will ship your order to your home or business FOR FREE, no matter how many items you add to your cart or where you live in Australia (subject to change without notice).
For orders that are under the sub total of $150.00, we will ship your order to your home or business for a flat rate of $9.90 Inc. GST no matter how many items you add to your cart or where you live in Australia (subject to change without notice).
On checkout you will also have the choice to insure your goods for a small additional investment.
We do not deliver outside of Australia nor do we deliver to PO Boxes, however we will ship to your local post office where photo ID will be required to pick up.
95% of orders are processed within 3 working days and in most cases you should expect delivery within 7-10 business days depending on your location.
Orders that required manufacture or modification of an item may require 2-14 business days.
We always do our very best to ship your purchase to you ASAP, but cannot be held responsible for late arrival of orders due to shipping delays. If you chose an item that is not in stock or will be delayed further than our expected delivery time for other reasons we will notify you within 4 business days.